Saturday, December 10, 2011

Greetings

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shannon Novak, an Auckland (New Zealand) based artist devoted to geometric abstraction. My practice focuses on exploring the interrelationships between sound, colour, form, time, and space.

I am looking forward to contributing to the group - it is exciting to see such a group exists.

If you would like to look at my work I have a Facebook artist page where I post regular updates on my practice:


I also have a web site that has a current portfolio of work.


I look forward to talking with you all.

Cheers,
Shannon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Shannon! I also appreciate Malevich. I used to make tapestries and found much insight in American quilts, as well as tessalation.

    Thanks for joining the group and look forward to seeing your work among our humble offerings.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete