Thursday, December 29, 2011

Charles Eckhardt Acrylic Painting 2011

Greetings from Charles Eckhardt in Tulsa OK, USA.
Just a quick note to show my sincere thanks for allowing me to join the
fantastic S2A Group.I have been painting abstract modernist geometric
acrylics for over twenty years, along with metal and wood abstract kinetic
sculptures. I won a metal and glass competition at Central State University in
1976 which sparked the excitement for a future dealing in art and mid century
modern decorative arts. I have been influenced by the 50s and 60s New York
School of modern painters and many wonderful 20th Century artists and
designers.Thanks so much again and I hope that my paintings are a source
of enjoyment.Charles EckhardtTulsa Oklahoma USA

6 comments:

  1. Hi there kindred spirit. I really enjoyed looking at your recent work on your own blog. Many out there in the artworld circus would think we are a little old fashioned to be creating the work that we do. But, what the hell, the pathways within our own particular visual world are still endless. I would very much like to see more of your work. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a collector, I am excited about Charles' work and find it to be quite accomplished. His deconstructionist style is visually balanced yet playful. I am also excited to be the owner of the painting pictured here on this page and consider it an awesome addition to my collection! I can't wait to see the sculptures Charles is working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! That
      Is all this artist could ask for.

      Delete
  4. Charlie...your work is amazing...I am so proud of you...please get in touch...love, mb

    ReplyDelete